Our diving centers are specialized and renowned for the training of instructors. Between 2002 and 2019 we have trained and certified over 250 L4 « diving guides », 65 MF1 FFESM instructors, 50 state instructors with a success rate of 98% for candidates who have followed all their training at EASY DIVE.
You will be able to prepare with us most of the instructor exams which will allow you to become a professional instructor and work in France or abroad, or practice voluntary in non profit clubs.
State Instructor Levels
EASY DIVE is accredited by CREPS PACA (Antibes), Bordeaux-Aquitaine (Hendaye and Trebeurden) for the new state training program interns hosting.
FFESSM (Training provided on the Juan les Pins base)
– Club Assistant Instructor
– Federal Instructor 1st degree (MF1)
– Federal Instructor 2nd degree (MF2)
PADI (Training provided on Cannes base)
– Divemaster (DM)
– Open Water Scuba instructor (OWSI)
– Specialty Instructor (SI)
– Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT)
– IDC Staff Instructor (IDCS)